Saturday, November 26, 2011

1st favorite blog

This was a kindergarten classroom.  I love to be organized in a classroom.  I love how organized she is.  I really like the classroom management section.  Under that section she has a three ring binder so to speak about just line up songs.  The line leader gets to pick the song.  What a great idea.  Your not always picking the song and it is very handy to have close by where ever you line up.  I tend to sing the same old songs and this will really mix things up alot. 

I also really like the idea of the Boo Boo Book.  What a great way to talk about your boo boo's and do some writing at the same time.  And not to bother the teacher it's already set up.

I also like the tools that I need.  I can relate with how you give a direction and then the children ask over and over what do we do or need?  It is a sign and the teacher puts on the sign what the children will need to do a project with.  How completely awesome is that?  Simple and to the point. 

Another thing I like is the Birthday book Buddies.  It is a great way to celebrate children's birthdays and bring something back into the classroom.

You can check out her blog at:  http:://livelovelaughkindergaten.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it is just me but I can't open this one because it is not highlighted. Could you send me information on how I could open this to view it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete